Win ‘Night Fall’ by Cherry Adair


I adore Cherry Adair, I find all her books are just a can't miss for me, so when I saw that Shelli Stevens is giving away Cherry Adair’s Night Fall I was all over it! If you too are a fan, then hope on over to Shelli's blog, to win Cherry’s book, just leave a comment and answer this question: Have you ever lusted after military type men/women? And don't forget she is having month long giveaways on her blog so be sure and head back to check them all out! ENTER HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Connect with Book Junkie

Book Junkie Facebook Fan Page! Tell Your Tweets E-Mail Book Junkie Feed Me

About Me


My Photo
Book Junkie II
There are so many really great Contests and Giveaways out there that it is truely hard to keep up! So I have decided to add this additional page to my blog for some of the fun contests! Good Luck and Happy Reading!
View my complete profile

Labels

Archives